Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Journey: Romance Is In The Air

In the month of February this nation places special emphasis on Romance.

We’re bombarded with what everyone thinks should be done for that special someone in our life. Advertisements for diamonds, flowers, chocolates, exotic vacations and much more are everywhere.
As a writer who incorporates romance in her works I’m always curious as to what others consider to be romantic. In my upcoming release, Through the Fire you'll find passages that speak to the emotion of romance, in some very unique ways. 

Sooo, in keeping with the romantic theme of February I’m soliciting your points-of-view as it pertains to romance. And of course you’ll be rewarded for your time. The most creative/thought-provoking comment will be selected by Team Linda and be rewarded with a $25.00 Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift certificate.

Please bear in mind that my works do not showcase explicit acts of sex or language; therefore I ask that your submission not contain that either. That said, I’d like to hear what you consider to be romantic.  Comments are to be posted at:  www.letsbeargoodfruit.blogspot.com Deadline for acceptance is end of day PST,  Tuesday, February 11, 2014. Selected entry will be posted on Valentine’s Day, February 14th.

Before I go I'd be remiss if I didn't invite you to visit my website at: www.lindabeed.com to learn more about Through the Fire and my other works.

I thank you in advance for your entry and as always—remember to use your words to bear good fruit.

 

Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment