Friday, April 26, 2013

So Many Books to Choose From

 
This year I’ve joined a fabulous book club ‘Grand Chicks’.
 
What I share with this group of lively grandmothers is a zest for life.
 
One reason I joined this group (other than my love for reading and good company) was to keep me true to my word. I love to read and review books from a variety of genre’s. Unfortunately I allowed ‘busy’ to sidetrack that commitment.

Sooooo, I decided that along with books I’m reading totally for pleasure, I’ll also share with you a few of the book club selections. So far this year we’ve read:

Merry Christmas Alex Cross by James Patterson

Midnight by Beverly Jenkins

Cane River  by Lalita Tamedy

My People Are Rising by Aaron Dixon

Now that I’ve shared with you, tell me what you’ve been reading.

1 comment:

  1. As a professional book reviewer and editor for several of the major publishing houses I have a plethora of books and steady work thereof, but occasionally I need to step away a bit and read other authors of significance...and one book that I highly recommend for your reading pleasure and perhaps for your book club would be 'THE SHACK' by Wm. Paul Young. Get this book -- you won't regret it!

    Alvin C. Romer
    The Romer Review
    Righteous Apples Ministries

    ReplyDelete