Monday, April 27, 2015

SOLID PLANS


Over the years that I’ve been writing and reviewing many people have asked how I’ve been able to achieve the measure of success that I have. My answer is a very simple one. I wrote what I believed to be a solid business plan and did my best to stay on track with it.
Many believe that writing the story is all that you need to do. I’m sure that many authors will tell you that writing the story is only a portion of what it takes to achieve a measure of success in the industry. And if I may so bold, I will dare to say that whether your business is featured on the stock exchange, an established fixture in your community or the most important one of all, seeing to the budget of your family, having a solid plan is vital.
 
It is said that a person without a plan is planning to fail. That is true in some many ways.  Although it is, I’d also submit that a solid plan doesn’t always have to be a long drawn out process, but it should be one that is thought out and executed with care.
 
Linda!

1 comment: