Wednesday, April 29, 2015

UNITY



In this world there are so many who have embraced the ‘Me-Me’ mentality. Too often we’re so consumed about an individual agenda being met that the good of whole gets lost.
It warmed my heart yesterday as I watched the groups of Baltimore residents ban together to clean the aftermath of a night of violence in their city. To me that signified a sense of unity.
Their actions may not have impressed everyone, but to me their collective effort displayed the true heart of the city.
 
 
Linda!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that positive fact. I couldn't watch the news, the whole thing making me so sad. I'm so glad to have found you on the A to Z challenge. It's always a joy to find a fellow writer, and your gifts extend well past that! Best wishes. In case you're interested, my final post for the challenge at http://darlamsands.blogspot.com is about zinnias. I am number 1157 on the list now and can’t believe the month is nearly over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Darla. It is my pleasure to bring more than just writing tips to those who visit this blog. I'll check out your blog and invite you to come by often. Linda!

    ReplyDelete